I Run For Life

About Me

My photo
Louisiana, United States
I'm Just a small town girl who's always deep in thought.

The Jake Owen Raborn Foundation

These Are My Stories

Little Maggie

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Patrick First Dip In The Pool!




Hey Everyone,
I know, I know...its been months! Patrick is now 5mos old, he weighs 20lbs and he can roll over, sit up, & say dada! Things here are hectic, but I am LOVING MOTHER HOOD! Keep checking in...Raymond and I are getting married on OCTOBER 3rd!!! You can follow me at www.MySpace.com/caseyjo18

2 comments:

dena said...

Casey,
Hope you will post soon and let us know how you are doing. I bet you are so excited for your wedding on the 3rd.......hope all is well with you all. Take care.......Dena

Zhohn said...

GIRL! You are worse than me with these posts!!!

Miss ya'll!!! Probably won't be back until Christmas! :(