I Run For Life

About Me

My photo
Louisiana, United States
I'm Just a small town girl who's always deep in thought.

The Jake Owen Raborn Foundation

These Are My Stories

Little Maggie

Saturday, August 9, 2008

At Last...An Update

Hey guys and gals,
OK, well Praise Jesus The first trimester is officially over and Life is good! No more throwing up and feeling tired and achy all the time.
Raymond and I are shacked up now...as in out of wed-lock, but at least he stuck around. He bought me a house next to my parents and all is well. Life is good and I have nothing to complain about. I can feel the baby move everyday now. In 2 weeks we will have the "big" ultrasound and I will be posting the sex of our little bundle of joy. I am so excited!! I will try to keep updating, but Lord...its finding the time!

Love you all!

Believing,
Casey

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Hey there. Glad you are finally back! Also glad to hear that you are feeling better. The second trimester is the best so enjoy and rest up for the 3rd trimester which is exhausting (especially towards the end). We will be finding out the sex of the baby on the 21st. I am excited but really just want to make sure the baby is healthy and all is well. Boy or girl just doesn't really matter.

Zhohn said...

Gosh! Finally an update.
Can't wait to find out, but I bet I'm right. ;)

See you Friday.