I Run For Life

About Me

My photo
Louisiana, United States
I'm Just a small town girl who's always deep in thought.

The Jake Owen Raborn Foundation

These Are My Stories

Little Maggie

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Baby's first pic


Hey guys...Just wanted to post little Toot's first picture. This was taken when I was 9 weeks and 5 days. I was impressed with it and I wanted to share it with you all. I did get to hear the heartbeat and I cried like a baby. I am so excited... I am gonna be a mommy!



7 comments:

Zhohn said...

Look at my lil tootie. I'm gonna have to get your mom to make me a copy too. Once I get moved in I'm gonna start a scrapbook.

Can't wait to find out the sex! But I just "know" it's a girl! Either I'm wrong or EVERYONE else is wrong!

Hope you have a good week.

Kelly said...

Great picture! Congratulations!! You'll be amazed how different the baby looks at the "big ultrasound".

Very exciting!!

dena said...

Casey
Hope you are feeling great:) Anxious to hear how things are going. Have a great day:) Dena

dena said...

Ok girl......time for an update....we want to hear how tings are going with little Toot. Hope you are feeling well, the morning sickness has gone away.....and you are enjoying your pregnancy. Take care........have a blessed weekend:) Dena

Kelly said...

Definitely time for an update! Hope you and the baby are doing well!

Zhohn said...

Okay, it's time for an update!!!
Glad I got to see you earlier.
Next time you come to Gonzales you'll have to spend then night.

Can't wait to next month to find out what you're having!!! I'm ready to get creative! :)

dena said...

Ok gurl......the masses are going to start a revolt here if you dont update soon...............LOL!! We are waiting to hear about that babe of yours. Hope all is well......let us know how your doing:) Take care......enjoy your day.....fill it with SONshine. Dena