I Run For Life

About Me

My photo
Louisiana, United States
I'm Just a small town girl who's always deep in thought.

The Jake Owen Raborn Foundation

These Are My Stories

Little Maggie

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Have you all been waiting?

Hey everyone,
I am writing to let you all know that we survived Hurricane Gustav with NO damage...Zhohn however saw alot of devistation. With that being said...lets get right to the Ultrasound news!
Without beating around the bush....The ultrasound was NOT 100 percent sure...but the tech said she was leaning toward a girl...I am not getting my hopes up, but I do go again on Sept 12th to do another ultrasound. If the baby cooperates, I should know then. I was sooo upset that I didnt get a 100 percent sure answer that I left the doctors office sobbing!!! My little darling was balled up and wouldnt let anyone see a thing!!! Not even a face shot...I left with a picture of the foot...THAT IS IT!!! I am so upset about it, but hey....I can wait another week! As soon as I know something I will post...But remember...Hurricane IKE is headed right for us and will be here on the 12th....something tells me I may not make this one! So thats it for now...talk to you all again soon!


Believing,

Casey

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Sorry to hear you couldn't find out for sure! Did the tech see the "3 stripes" that say it's a girl or did they just not see the boy parts?

Our np said she was 70% sure it was a boy. Then I had another ultrasound on Friday at a different place (different tech, different machine...etc) and he also said he thought it was a boy but couldn't be sure. I'm also trying not to get my hopes up but it's hard. We have a little girl so a boy would be perfect but I'm happy as long as the baby is healthy.

I'm having a 4d ultrasound next month and hopefully THAT will be conclusive!!

Hang in there!