I Run For Life

About Me

My photo
Louisiana, United States
I'm Just a small town girl who's always deep in thought.

The Jake Owen Raborn Foundation

These Are My Stories

Little Maggie

Saturday, September 13, 2008

It's a....WHAT?

Okay friends and fellow bloggers,
I have been to my ultrasound and I know what I am having. Imagine my surprise when I was laying on the table with my doctor performing my procedure when she says, Casey, it looks like you are going to have a baby.... (I chime in at this point and say, 'Girl, right?') and she says "No, its a boy!" HUH? WHAT? WHERE? and she very sweetly points out his "Wee-Wee" as she called it. So there you have it...I am going to have a son some time in January and I am ecstatic. My little Toot is now my little Patrick! Anyway, thats the scoop!

Take care

Believing,

Casey

8 comments:

Kelly said...

WOO HOO...congratulations. I have heard that there is NOTHING more special than the bond between a little boy and his mommy. I guess we'll both be finding out soon right!!?? YAY!!

Zhohn said...

I'm so happy!!!! I love little boys...you know how Wyatt & I are.

Can't wait to see the nursery done and then the little Pat himself!

I need to see ultrasound pics!
Can't wait to get up there.

Zhohn said...

Hey you need to update! You have plenty stories to share. lol. Put the 4D pics up.

We so have to come up with a name for me...THINK!

Probably won't see you till your shower.
Zhohn

dena said...

Ok Casey....we need to know how you are doing:) I bet your little guy has to be kicking up a storm and you must be getting sooooo excited. I hope you are doing well. Congratulations on your baby boy......I LOVE little boys......definitely lots of energy....but loads of fun. Let us know how you are doing. Dena

Kelly said...

Hey there! Hope all is well in your world. We had our 4d ultrasound yesterday...pictures are on my blog!

dena said...

We seriously need an update girl!!!!! How are you doing??? You must be getting excited:) Hope all is well with you. Take care....Dena

Zhohn said...

I saw that Dena left a comment...just wanted to let you guys know that Casey went to the Dr. today and she is on bedrest. Her blood pressure is high, she has to go back to the doctor Friday for tests. It may be the beginning of toxemia, please pray! As excited as we are, we dont't want to meet baby Patrick till 2009!
Her shower was last weekend and was great! Hopefully, she will post pics soon!

BELIEVING!

Kelly said...

Hope you are doing okay Casey!!!