I Run For Life

About Me

My photo
Louisiana, United States
I'm Just a small town girl who's always deep in thought.

The Jake Owen Raborn Foundation

These Are My Stories

Little Maggie

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Motherhood!

Hey Everybody,
It's been a couple of weeks so I thought I could fill you all in on whats been going on. Patch is now 6wks old and he weighs 10lbs and is 22 inches long.
You remember those luv's diaper commercials that said, "In the beginning, you buy all those expensive diapers, then you get over it?" Well, the same thing goes for motherhood... In the beginning you really try hard to go by the book about how much to feed your child and how often...then one day you just get over it. At 3weeks old, I introduced Patrick to rice cereal in his bottle. I started off with 2 teaspoons, then before long, I started adding enough to make it look like pudding. My son is happy, healthy, and he is sleeping through the night! That means that mommy sleeps through the night too!!
Patrick is so funny when he laughs...it tickles me to the point that I burst out laughing too. He is my world and I love that I finally know what it feels like to be a mom. It really is the most wonderful thing in the world!
He is growing so much, so fast. I noticed that he is learning things also. Just last week, he learned to shit up his back, down his legs and in his hair! AND...he did it all in public!! I was so proud!
Anyway, thats all I have for now...but I will continue to keep you all posted!

Remember I love you all,

Casey

No comments: