I Run For Life

About Me

My photo
Louisiana, United States
I'm Just a small town girl who's always deep in thought.

The Jake Owen Raborn Foundation

These Are My Stories

Little Maggie

Monday, January 26, 2009

Patrick Theo-Joseph Piazza Has Arrived!

Hey Guys,
Guess who finally arrived on Jauary 16th??? He weighed 6lbs 12ozs and was 18 inches long. My water broke at my moms house at 7:15 the night before...He was born the next morning at 9:10am. So I was in labor for 14 hours, but it was a fabulous experience. I have been telling EVERYONE...If all Labor and Delivery were as pleasant as his was, I would have a baby every year. Enjoy these pictures!


love,
Casey





























3 comments:

Zhohn said...

Oh I love my lil man!!!
He is so precious. Looks like he's growing, I can't wait to go visit.
He isn't getting spoiled over there in Saucierville huh? lol

Kelly said...

So cute! Congratulations!

P.S. - Why did Zhohn password protect her blog? I miss checking in on her!

dena said...

Casey,
He is beautiful:) I hope all is going well and you are adjusting to Mommyhood:) I am sure you are doing a great job........keep us posted on your little "Toot". Dena