I Run For Life

About Me

My photo
Louisiana, United States
I'm Just a small town girl who's always deep in thought.

The Jake Owen Raborn Foundation

These Are My Stories

Little Maggie

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Comforted...

I did indeed go to Zhohn's house this weekend...although her work schedule didnt allow us much time to visit...I felt better knowing I was there and Not home ALONE in Gonzales Louisiana! On Sunday afternoon I decided it was time to make the Journey back home so I could be at work Monday morning...
On the way home I realized that going home to an empty house just to sleep on the couch was indeed sucking the life out of me. So I called Dianne... Dianne is a 65 year old woman I met while working at Our Lady Of The Lake Hospital...she told me to come right over. She fed me, then gave me vodka and tucked me into bed, kissing my forehead and telling me she loved me. I felt better the next morning on my way to work and I have decided that I might start spending the night there at least once a week. If it helps...it helps!

3 comments:

dena said...

Casey,
Glad to hear that you were able to head to Zhohn's and be comforted. I think of you often and hope that you are doing better. I am also glad to see that you are reaching out to those who make you feel safe and cared for. Have a good weekend..........I will continue to pray:) Dena

dena said...

Ok Casey,
Time for an update:) Been thinking about you and praying for your well being.....I hope you are enjoying the nice weather and getting outside and soaking in the Sonshine all around:) Have a SUPER day:) Dena

Zhohn said...

Hi Dena-
Just wanted to let you know that Casey is doing great. She is just working a lot. She's now commuting to Baton Rouge everyday, which is a two hour drive there then back again home! Hopefully, she'll be able to transfer in a couple of weeks and have more time to do things.
Hope you are well.
Zhohn