I Run For Life

About Me

My photo
Louisiana, United States
I'm Just a small town girl who's always deep in thought.

The Jake Owen Raborn Foundation

These Are My Stories

Little Maggie

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Time With Dianne

My Precious friend...who was there for me when I needed...who tucked me into bed and gave some tiny thread of comfort, lost her husband yesterday. He'd been battling Cancer for some time and finally found his healing.

I spent the night with her last night and let her cry while she held my hand. I slept next to her last night, not wanting to leave her side for fear that she might need me during the night. I now sit at her kitchen table while she stares blankly at the ceiling and I wonder, How does one survive this? Thats what I am up to for now. I will try to keep you all posted on whats been going on in my life, Lord knows its a doozy to tell about!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Sorry to hear that your friend is going through such a rough spot right now. You are a good friend.

Also...you've been tagged by me! Check it out when you get a chance and I hope you have fun sharing 7 random things about yourself!!

http://idloveadullmoment.blogspot.com/2008/04/7-things.html

Kelly