I Run For Life

About Me

My photo
Louisiana, United States
I'm Just a small town girl who's always deep in thought.

The Jake Owen Raborn Foundation

These Are My Stories

Little Maggie

Sunday, May 25, 2008

Pregnancy test, Say What?

Okay For some time I had been suspecting that I was pregnant...Well Bloggers, guess what? I am going to be a mommy sometime around January 23rd. I am so happy...and So excited...and So scared....and did I mention that I was happy and excited? So, you all can start expecting pictures and vidoes of the next months to come! I'll keep you updated, I have a dr's appt Friday the 30th!



Believing,


Casey

6 comments:

Zhohn said...

Yep! It's true I'm gonna be a...exactly what will I be??? A second cousin or a great cousin!? ha! lol Forget the correct term, we'll have to come up with a nickname. ;)

I'm happy for you. See you Friday.

Have a great week.
Love you,
Zhohn

Kelly said...

Wow...that's great. Congratulations! I'm due around the same time...although I haven't said anything on my blog just yet. Very exciting!!!

dena said...

WOW.......what news!!! Hope all is well with you and you are feeling ok. I am sure you will be a great Mom:) Dena

Zhohn said...

Give me some ideas and i can make a few for you. I don't have a program to do fancy stuff but i can do some basic stuff. ;-)

dena said...

So, how are you feeling?? I hope well. Hope things are going well for you Casey:) Have a great weekend. Dena

melanie, aka Mo said...

HEy Casey Jo... woo hooo! Just read the news! and tried to watch the video...but still can't watch that! I even watched a couple of seconds, but absolutely without sound! There is a little place on one of those where Jake and i are on the couch, and in the background, I can hear him saying, "Mo, watch." He is doing trick kicks for me, I think. ANyway, just can't go there visually yet! Melanie