I Run For Life

About Me

My photo
Louisiana, United States
I'm Just a small town girl who's always deep in thought.

The Jake Owen Raborn Foundation

These Are My Stories

Little Maggie

Sunday, June 1, 2008

It's Official!

Well Hello bloggers! Specifically Zhohn, Kelly, Dena, and Mo!
Okay, Good news and bad news... The bad news is that i didnt get to see the Doctor Friday because she had to deliver a baby. Now, who am I to stand in the way of a woman becoming a mother? The good news however is that my pregnancy was confirmed. My official due date is now January 25, 2009!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited, I cant stand it. I think I may be taking this overboard. I am 6 weeks along and my jeans are snug, so of course I ran out to buy the cutest maternity clothes... (some think its too soon, but PLEASE...Let me have my fun)
I also purchased my copy of "What to expect when you're expecting" and its companion journal/organizer. And what new pregnancy isn't complete until you have " The 100,000 baby names book?" We are determined to have a boy name picked out before my 2nd trimester!! Right now I like "Isaiah Jude," but with my hormones racing the way they have been, I may wake up tomorrow crying my eyes out thinking its "TOO BIBLICAL." I am adjusting well so far to being pregnant I think... Remember how two months ago I said that after Divorce, you can keep throwing up long after you think you're done? Well, that also rings true in Pregnancy!!! The funny thing is, In Pregnancy... when I am done throwing up, I have a reason to smile about it.
I still have my moments when my day slows down and I think...Oh WOW... I'm really pregnant. There is a tiny little life growing inside of me. Speaking of which, I have been referring to the baby as him, or her depending on what kind of day I am having. Zhohn said that I should find a gender neutral nickname to call the baby until we find out the sex. Well, after about 15 minutes of thought, I was sold on the nickname "bean." I mean, after all...the baby is only as big as a bean right now. I called my sister to ask her advice, when she said... "Can we please call it "Toot?" I fell in love with it at that moment and now me and everyone around me are calling the baby "Toot!" Cute huh? If you dont like it, then lie to me because I am in love with it.
Anyway, thats it for now. I will keep you all posted as the weeks progress! Hey Mo, We're gonna be MOMS!

Believing,

Casey

4 comments:

Zhohn said...

OMG! CAN YOU TURN OFF THAT WORD VERIFICATION???? I just lost my long comment!
starting over....

I was excited to see you had blogged.

You alredy know but I LOVE Isaiah Jude, my two favorite boy names. And I think you should keep the name Isaiah in spite of that certain person! ;-)

I didn't know they told you your due date. I think you're going to have a Carli! How about Carli Renee?

I like bean and toot. For some reason I am set on Scout (remember I said that name the other night). Tell Beanie Toot Scout (lol) that Jo said night night! We need to come up with me a name.

You looked so cute this evening!

dena said...

Yeah......glad you have a due date:) Hope all will go well for you......keep us posted. Enjoy the day and the Sonshine that surrounds you:) Dena

melanie, aka Mo said...

Girl, I am ALREADY a mom! And it is so much fun! I am going to a mom AGAIN! Get ready to share your life. It couldnt' be more fun! Melanie

Kelly said...

Congratulations again! I hope everything is going well. Are you really sick? Hope not!! Hang in there...the first trimester is usually the worst when it comes to that.