I Run For Life

About Me

My photo
Louisiana, United States
I'm Just a small town girl who's always deep in thought.

The Jake Owen Raborn Foundation

These Are My Stories

Little Maggie

Monday, May 5, 2008

Tagged...7 Random things?

Okay guys...I've been tagged! I have to tell 7 random things about me... Here goes:

1. I have a tendency to overstep professional boundaries. People around me that I am supposed to remain professional with, ALWAYS end up being my friends...Ex. My boss (is my best friend) my Highschool Science teacher (used to let me spend the night at her house...and we'd talk on the phone after school) and of course you have all heard about the time my therapist forgot her skirt and took me to her house so she could put it on.

2. I am 28 years old and all of my closest friends are WAY older than me. Lisa, my boss/ friend is 41, Dianne is 65, Darlene is 48. I relate more closely to older people. It's a gift really!

3. The only two things in life I have ever wanted to be was a nurse and a mother... Well, I work for a well known blood center as an apheresis nurse...Now I want a child to call my own sooo badly its making me ill.

4. I can sing. I have been singing for like 23 years now...and I am really good at it. Just ask Zhohn. She can tell you. I'm not conceited or anything, I just know what I can do behind a microphone.

5. I trust too easily. I will give myself and share my soul with someone just because they say, "I'm here if you need." I have gotten hurt more times than not because of this.

6. I am sooo scared of not being successful. All I want is my fathers approval in my career. When I was younger and messing up my life, he looked at me and told me that I would never be anything in life. When i finally got my head straight and went to college...I made it a goal to have my father be proud of me.

7. I think I am falling in love with Raymond Paul Piazza. He is everything I could ever want. He's the one man I have always dreamed of.

4 comments:

Zhohn said...

So of course I have to comment!
1. yes, you do. I remember you did have several teacher friends.
2. you do have a lot of older friends. i guess it's because we were raised around older people?
3. I'm so glad you have a job you love (jealous really, i guess)
Don't rush that baby! although I would LOVE it! I'm calling dibs on being the designated babysitter! lol
4. Oh yes YOU CAN SING.
my favorite, "How Great Thou Art"
5. you do trust easily. I think I'm the exact opposite.
6. I think it's great that you want your dad's approval but let's be honest, it's your life and you have to LIVE it! (I'm not going any further with that!)
7. OMG! lol. I'm really happy for you.
Have a good day. Call me tomorrow. I think I want to stay here BUT I need a new job.

dena said...

Casey,
I am so glad to learn 7 things about you:) I hope you are doing well. I check in on you everyday. I must say that you are a good friend to Dianne. I bet she feels like you are a daughter to her and I bet it helps her so much to be supported in her loss. I hope you have a great day......thanks for sharing. Dena

Kelly said...

I just saw the video of you and your dog. Too cute! I'm worried that you are feeding him chocolate though!! I've seen bad things happen to dogs who eat chocolate...it's highly toxic!

Kelly said...

Hey there....thanks for the comment. I use my regular camera on video mode to take all my videos. I have a video camera too but don't like carrying it around everywhere. To upload a video to your blog just click on the video upload button that's right next to the picture upload button. It works the same was as uploading pictures....just takes a little longer. Good luck!