I Run For Life

About Me

My photo
Louisiana, United States
I'm Just a small town girl who's always deep in thought.

The Jake Owen Raborn Foundation

These Are My Stories

Little Maggie

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Babies and more Babies

Well hello out there to all my fellow Bloggers!
I want to start off by saying CONGRATULATIONS to Kelly on her pregnancy...Turns out, she is due one week before me! You can reach Kelly's blog using the link on the right of the screen...You should stop in and see her ultrasound pics she has posted! It's awesome to see!
Today was my first official OB-GYN visit. Nothing special happened, but I do have to say, I adore my midwife. All of my questions were answered and I was assured that everything I am experiencing is normal...Thank Goodness....This morning I almost called for a priest to perform an exorcism. Everyone is telling me it will pass...I am indeed counting the days!
My Ultrasound is scheduled for June 25th @ 11:00am. I will be sure to post the pics as soon as I am able. I would love to blog more about it all, but right now I am gagging....i'm off to eat some saltines and have a glass of gingerale.



Believing,

Casey

3 comments:

Zhohn said...

Girl, I am about to die! You need to call or text me! I was beginning to think your phone was disconnected when you weren't replying but I called and it rings! lol. just joking.
I knew you had an appointment today that's why I was calling.
Hope you get to feeling better :)

Kelly said...

Wow....we are one week apart...crazy! Sorry you feel so yucky. I've been really lucky in that regard...knock on wood.

Your ultrasound is on my daughter's birthday! She's going to be 3 years old!! I actually have an appointment that same day, but in the afternoon. I don't think I'll have an ultrasound but we'll see. Good luck!

dena said...

Casey,
Hope you are feeling better........that first trimester will be done quickly and you will feel great I am sure. Hope all is going well with you.......give us and update when you get a chance:) Take care Casey, have a GREAT weekend full of sonshine. Dena