I Run For Life

About Me

My photo
Louisiana, United States
I'm Just a small town girl who's always deep in thought.

The Jake Owen Raborn Foundation

These Are My Stories

Little Maggie

Monday, June 16, 2008

Do this! Dont Do that! You Cant have That!

Well hello all,
I need to vent so why not use my blog to do so. Please remember that I am pregnant & Unmarrried, but I love Raymond (the baby daddy) with all of my heart.
If I hear one more person choke up when I lift a coca-cola to my lips in the middle of June in Louisiana, I am going to back hand someone. I mentioned something about having a cup of coffee and my 23 year old diabetic cousin who spends every weekend in the hospital had the nerve to tell me... You know you cant have coffee. (Imagine the color draining from my face here) I kept my calm and said to her, "I am also not supposed to drink vodka, do drugs, have coca-cola, eat raw oysters, have my steak cooked rare, stay out in the sun, swim, touch my belly when i laugh, touch my belly when i get scared, raise my hands above my head, or sleep on my stomach. Thanks...I got it. I know this is my first child and I know everyone has been there and everyone wants to help, but please dont fuss at me like I am 4. I mean really...is one coca-cola at noon when i am sweating really going to send me into miscarriage by nightfall? My doctor says i am allowed 22o mg of caffiene a day. Thats two canned soda's!!!!
Other than the whole morning sickness thing and the hormonal roller coaster I am currently sitting front seat in, Toot and I are doing well.
Raymond is the most wonderful man in the world, he really is.... I adore him. BUT... His mother is getting on my last pregnant nerve... Move here, Live right there, Name the baby this, I dont like the names you have picked out, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! Whose baby is this? I mean, since Raymond and I made it together, shouldn't we have some say so about it? This is really sending me into fits of rage when I think about it. I want to move to Africa just so she wont come to visit.
So anyway this is where I am....this is what I am dealing with. I'll keep you posted!




Believing,

Casey

2 comments:

Zhohn said...

Ha ha!!! I hope ya'll find a place far from her but close to me. :)
Hope you're having a good time at Dianne's. When are you coming back?

Kelly said...

Good luck....it only get's worse after the baby is born! My mother in law, who is GREAT, always thought I was patting her too hard when I burped her. And of course my mother always thought she was cold (she was born in June...and it was like 110 outside).

I'm actually more of the nervous one when I'm pregnant. I'm definitely more laid back with this pregnancy but I'm still very careful of artificial sweeteners (I steer clear), medications (unless REALLY necessary...and ok'd by my doctor), soft cheeses, lunchmeat, soft serve, caffeine...etc. I figure I'd rather live without those things now (as much as possible) than have to live with myself if something was wrong with the baby. I know I'd always wonder if something I had done had caused the problem. I couldn't stand the guilt!

Just listen to your body...try not to stress too much (or let others stress you) and enjoy your pregnancy!!

**sidenote - I have ultrasound pictures up on my blog now!