I Run For Life

About Me

My photo
Louisiana, United States
I'm Just a small town girl who's always deep in thought.

The Jake Owen Raborn Foundation

These Are My Stories

Little Maggie

Monday, November 17, 2008

Here's My 4d of Patrick!!


Hey Everybody,
Sorry its been so long...its been a very crazy 4 weeks! As Zhohn told you all in a comment, I am on bedrest, but thank you Lord, I am feeling lots better today. This is a picture of Patrick that we had done about 6 weeks ago. I will have another 4d done this month so maybe we can see a little more detail! Thank you all so much for checking in on us. Everything is fine so far and if I continue to stay stable, I may not have to deliver him early! Also...Raymond and I have set a date for our wedding! October 3rd, 2009, I will become Mrs. Raymond Paul Piazza! YAY!!! Keep checking in guys, I will try to start posting more!!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Very cool! So funny that I decided today was a good day to stop by and see if you'd been on lately....what a coincidence you updated today! Glad to hear you are feeling better! Only a few weeks to go!

dena said...

Casey,
What a little cutie.........bet you can wait to meet him. I am so happy you and Raymond.....that is my son's birthday......what a great day. I am so glad to hear from you......hope things continue to go well......and I will be waiting to hear about his arrival:) Dena
P.S. I want to see what Zhohn has been up to......but her blog went private.....can you let her know I am still interested.....I want to see how her fundraising goes for the marathon and contribute to her goal. I did email her....I just hope she is ok and noone said anything hurtful. You can email me at denamolsen@gmail.com if you like. Congrats Casey.......Dena

Kelly said...

Hi Casey. I just thought I'd send a note and let you know our little guy arrived yesterday!! Check my blog for info and pictures. Hope all is well in your world. Please update soon!