I Run For Life

About Me

My photo
Louisiana, United States
I'm Just a small town girl who's always deep in thought.

The Jake Owen Raborn Foundation

These Are My Stories

Little Maggie

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Still Waiting!

Hey Guys,
Just a short update to fill you all in! Patrick isnt here yet, but it wont be long. As of December 26th I am dialted 1cm, 70% effaced and I had my "Show" on Christmas day! My doctor said anything could happen at any time now, so I am patiently waiting. I will let you know if anything happens! Happy New Year!



Casey

3 comments:

dena said...

Yay!! I bet it wont be long......for sure by the end of the week:) Maybe he will be the first baby of 2009!!! Take care.....Dena

dena said...

Well...........first baby of 2009??? Keeping you in prayer:) Dena

dena said...

Ok......I feel like a stalker......but I hope all is well and your sweet Patrick is here. I have been checking Zhohn's blog as well for news. Hope you are well.............Happy New Year...and if you havent had him yet....Happy Labor Day.....Dena