I Run For Life

About Me

My photo
Louisiana, United States
I'm Just a small town girl who's always deep in thought.

The Jake Owen Raborn Foundation

These Are My Stories

Little Maggie

Monday, January 5, 2009

I am STILL pregnant!


Hey All,

Just an update... I am still very pregnant and miserable. I wonder how in the world one can stay pregnant for so long after losing her plug, but who am I t question mother nature? Anyway, I see my Doctor tomorrow the 6th, I am praying that I have dialated enough for her to keep me, but I am trying not to get my hopes up. I am enclosing a picture of me for New Year's Eve! Enjoy!



Love,


Casey


2 comments:

Kelly said...

Hi Casey! THanks for stopping by my blog. You look great....and from the picture it looks like the baby has dropped? Good luck tomorrow! The 6th was the day my little guy was SUPPOSED to be delivered, however he had other plans. Maybe the 6th will be "go day" for you!! Hang in there! Birth is bittersweet. Believe it or not, once he's out you'll miss the feeling of being pregnant...feeling him move...etc. Try to soak it all in now!!

dena said...

Casey,
Glad to hear from you......you look great. I am sending positive vibes and prayers for your appointment. I agree with Kelly, soak it in now, you will miss the feeling of him all to yourself:) Best wishes....Dena