I Run For Life

About Me

My photo
Louisiana, United States
I'm Just a small town girl who's always deep in thought.

The Jake Owen Raborn Foundation

These Are My Stories

Little Maggie

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Guess what!?
















Okay, so I went to the dr yesterday only to find out that my contractions are just Braxton Hicks and that I am only dialated 1.5cm and still only 70% effaced! What a bummer! She then asked me if I wanted her to sweep my cervix...I asked if it would hurt and she said, "Yes!" but I had her do it anyway...For those of you who havent had it done...GOOD FOR YOU! For those of you who have indeed shared this experience...You know that it feels like she was trying to park her car there. Anyway, it was meant to help progress my labor...so far I just feel SORE! I'll let you know how it goes. For now...here are some pics of Patricks Nursary!



Love,

Casey















4 comments:

dena said...

Casey,
I gasped for a second when I came to your page....when I saw the name Patrick I was sure I would scroll down and see "IS HERE" I am sure it wont be long now........and the sweeping of the membranes....um.....ya.....I feel for you girl....but it did start the ball as they say with me. I hope you are able to relax.....and sleep missy....that will be at a premium in the coming weeks. Take care.......Happy Labor Day............Dena

Zhohn said...

GUESS WHAT READERS??
Casey JUST pulled up at the hospital! We should meet little Patrick VERY VERY soon!

Casey,
I am so excited for you and Raymond. I know you will be a great mom.
I love ya'll!
Zhohn

Zhohn said...

Dena and whoever else reading... Patrick was born today at 9:17 am.
He weighed 6 lbs. 12 oz. and is just the perfect little guy!
He and Casey are doing great!

dena said...

Congratulations Casey.......I bet you are soooooo happy. I am so happy for you and will be praying for you as you adjust to life with a newborn.......it is gift beyond measure. Have a great day...I hope you are home from the hospital and are doing well. WELCOME PATRICK!! Dena